GENERAL INTELLIGENCE FOR SSC CHSL EXAM 2016
(Strategy & Booklist)
English Version || Hindi (हिंदी) Version (coming soon…)
Read this before you read about our strategy!!
We are here to change the way SSC CHSL preparation is taken. Following are key features of our strategy:
- We do not just hear people/websites saying how to prepare and keep the strategy here. We do not do that!!
- Research is our key strength: We have put many thousands of man hours in understanding the exam from teaching point and exam point of view. Based on our extensive research on previous 44 question papers, inputs from people who cleared the exam and lot’s of expert discussions, we create a strategy, lectures and notes.
- We do not believe that all SSC/Bank exams are similar: We have researched CGL and other bank exams and found that the syllabus is slightly similar (some topics are different) but the level and type of questions vary from exam to exam. It’s easy for many people to club UPSC, CGL, CHSL, SBI, IBPS, etc. and say that they are similar as they need not make material separately for everything. But we put in that extra hard-work for every exam and go exam specific because we know that all exams are not similar.
- We do not overload you with extra information and puzzles. We give only exam-oriented guidance – Nothing less, nothing more: You might have seen puzzles and some random math/GK questions being posted everyday on whatsapp/facebook, etc. But we know that those are not the type of questions asked for exam, so we will not do that. We take a topic and cover it from all angles required for exam and close it with some problems. We do not say that we will give you 10,000 questions, but we will give you a fewer set of quality questions which as per our research proves to be helpful.
- Remember: You have to practice many problems to gain accuracy, not speed. For speed, you need shortcuts/tricks. We take special focus on tricks/shortcuts.
- We do not suggest books/material because we make money: The first question every aspirant asks is that which book is better and where should we study from. But unlike few others who boast so much about a book and tells you that it’s a must read because they make money out of it (Affliate program – if you buy by clicking the link they kept, they earn 5-15 % as commission), we do not do that!!. We give genuine reviews on which book is good and what are the positives and negatives in that book. In case we find that there are not enough books, we might even publish a new book which has everything in it for your benefit 🙂
- Our main drawback – we take some time: You might have understood the amount of hard work we have to keep for us to prepare a strategy and material – Remember, we keep strategy only if we have researched on that topic completey and have started creating lectures/notes for that. So, things might take time with us, but we will definitely provide you with the best possible guidance India has ever seen… This is our promise!!
For latest updates on this page – Subscribe to us or follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Google+
(You can find the links at the bottom of the page)
More Posts in SSC CHSL 2016
Notification, Exam dates, Eligibility, Reservation, etc.
Posts Offered, Profiles, salaries, vacancies, etc.
Syllabus in detail, Pattern of Tier I, Tier II & Tier III etc.,
Step-by-step explanation on how to apply online.
Details on admit cards & results, last Year cut-offs, etc.
Strategy to score 45+ marks in Quantitative Aptitude
General Intelligence – Strategy & Booklist (You are here)
Strategy to score 45+ marks in General Intelligence
Strategy to score 40+ marks in English Language
Strategy to score 35+ marks in General Awareness
A focused article on Descriptive and Skill test!!